Compete Outside the Box
The Unconventional Way to Beat the Competition
Conformity and conventional thinking are all too common and impede innovation in both the public and private sectors. They prevent the creation of new products, services and ventures that could make the world a better place.
Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be this way. Well-known unconventional leaders are setting the example of how unconventional thinking can unleash creativity and flexibility in their workers (Apple, Google, Southwest Airlines, Cirque du Soleil, etc.), and as a result, they beat the competition repeatedly.
Unconventional leadership is the solution because it leads to creativity, flexibility and risk-taking. These three components are essential to innovation, securing long-term competitive advantages and winning in today’s hyper-competitive global environment. The book provides ideas about how to lead and build an unconventional company that beats the competition:
- Develop a strategy that builds competitive advantages
- Become an unconventional thinker and leader
- Craft an unconventional culture
- Hire unconventional thinkers who can motivate themselves
- Create an environment that supports creativity
- Use humor and honest communication to enhance performance
- Embrace change and turn it into a competitive advantage
The ideas in this book are applicable to any company that wants to beat the competition. They have helped thousands of people become better leaders and they can help you too. What are you waiting for? Give the book a try!
Top 10 Reasons to Read … Compete Outside the Box
- Great antidote to conventional business wisdom
- No silly magic formulas that never work (like other books)
- Designed for leaders & managers who want to innovate and win
- Based on 30 years of lessons from a leadership badass!
- Easy to read, no jargon or complex English, anyone can read it
- Well written in proper English … no annoying cute writing!
- Not too long, not too short … just right and packed with value
- 100% honest and free of political correct nonsense!
- Has tons of ideas for leaders of businesses, non-profits, governments, or any kind of organization that wants to innovate
- Each chapter has examples and bullet points to help you start implementing ideas immediately
>>>Google Scholar Profile (695+ citations)
Check out my latest book interviews:
***>>> Join my Linkedin group Compete Outside The Box with Unconventional Leadership