Eric J. Romero, PhD
Unconventional Leadership Badass!
Aren’t you tired of the same old boring, politically correct, candy coating, “everyone is so special” motivational speakers? I am the complete opposite … I say the things everyone is thinking, but no one wants to talk about … the important stuff! I speak my mind with zero politically correct bullshit! You will never forget my epiphany packed speeches and other services!
- explain patterns & issues that others miss, resulting in epiphanies and valuable insights
- think outside the box and develop solutions specifically for your company and situation
- assist you to understand and address complex problems in an “easy to understand” manner
Companies and leaders hire me to help them reach their full innovative potential. Specifically, together we…
- transform managers into unconventional leaders who innovate and make the company’s vision a reality
- create a culture that is creative, flexible and risk-taking; and impossible to copy
- break from conventional wisdom and conformity, so your company innovates continually and wins!
I have helped thousands of people around the world become better leaders for over 15 years. I have presented my ideas in the United States, Brazil, France, Peru, Thailand, Singapore, Portugal, Mexico, India, Switzerland, China, Japan, Estonia, Sweden, Indonesia, Puerto Rico, and Germany.
I have spent over 30 years learning about leadership and have years of practical managerial experience in several industries and with the U.S. government. I earned a PhD in Management, published over 35 articles and a book, Compete Outside the Box: The Unconventional Way to Beat the Competition. However, I do not fit the stereotype of a stuffy intellectual. Originally from New York City, my presentations are delivered with a sense of humor, 100% unedited honesty and street smarts!
I do what I think is right, not what everyone else is doing. I don’t wear suits, jackets, ties or any other costumes. I am an unconventional thinker who simplifies the complex, will change your worldview and help you become an unconventional leader who innovates!
Google Scholar Profile (500+ citations)
Check out my latest radio interviews:
***>>>Join my Linkedin group Compete Outside The Box with Unconventional Leadership
Rebel, Innovate & Win!